So recently, I shared a project bag with you which I had decorated with Mandalas. Here is the pattern for the first Mandala.
1. Magic Circle
2. 12 Double Crochet into magic circle. Slip Stitch into first Double Crochet to complete round.
3. Change Yarn. Chain 10, Slip Stitch into next Double Crochet. Repeat until you have 11 Chain 10 loops.
4. Change Yarn. Single Crochet into top of Chain 10. Chain 3, Single Crochet into the next Chain 10 space. Repeat to end. Slip Stitch into the first Single Crochet of the round.
5. Chain 3 for first Double Crochet then 5 Double Crochet into the first Chain 3, then 6 Double Crochet into each remaining Chain 3 space. Slip Stitch into first Double crochet of the round.
6. Change Yarn. Chain 3, followed by 3 Double Crochets into the gap between the precious clusters of 6 Double Crochet. Then Chain 4 followed by 4 Double Crochet. Repeat to the end of the round, then after the final Chain 4, Slip Stitch into the first Double Crochet of the round.
7. Change Yarn. Chain 2 for first Half Double Crochet followed by 3 Half Double Crochets, 1 Double Crochet and another 4 Half Double Crochets into the Chain 4 space. Then do 1 Double Crochet into thr space between 2nd and 3rd Double Crochet in the previous round. Repeat to end. After the final Double Crochet of the round, Slip Stitch into the first Half Double Crochet.
8. Change Yarn. Slip Stitch into the Double Crochet at the point of the petal. Chain 7, then create a picot by Slip Stitching into the 3rd Chain from the hook, Chain a further 4, then Slip Stitch into the next Double Crochet point. Repeat to the end of the round, finishing with a Slip Stitch into the same Double Crochet as the first Chain of the round.
And thats it!
Keep your eyes peeled for the other 2 patterns, coming up soon! Enjoy!