Today I am finally sharing with you the final pattern of the three Mandalas I used to adorn my mandala project bag. It was actually the first one I made, making it my first ever mandala! I hope you like it! Here are the directions!
1. Magic Circle.
2. 12 Double Crochet into Magic Circle. Slip Stitch into the first Double Crochet.
3. Chain 8, then Slip Stitch into the 4th Double Crochet away from the beginning of the Chain. Repeat 3 more times.
4. Change colour. Chain 3 for the first Double Crochet, then do 9 more Double Crochets into the first Chain 8 space, for 10 in total. Then do 10 Double Crochets into each of the other 3 Chain 8 Spaces. Slip Stitch into the first Chain 3 of the round.
5. Change colour. Single Crochet into 1st Double Crochet. Chain 6. Single Crochet into the next Double Crochet. Repeat until the end of the row.
6. Change colour. Single Crochet twice into Chain 6 space. Then Chain 1. Repeat for every Chain 6 space.
7. Change colour. Double Crochet twice into each Chain 1 Space.
8. Change colour. Do 1 Single Crochet into each Stitch from the previous round.
9. Change colour. Single Crochet into first stitch of previous round. Chain 8, skip a stitch and Single Crochet into the next Single Crochet space from the previous round. Repeat to end.
10. Change colour. Single crochet into 1st Chain 8 space, then Chain 4 and Single Crochet into the next Chain 8 Space. Repeat to end.
And there you are. One very pretty floofy edged Mandela. Enjoy!