First of all, I just want to say sorry for the lack of posts! As it gets to this time of year, I seem to do a lot more crafting, but unfortunately, I cant tell you about it!
I started my new job properly on Monday. Today I was on a 12 hour shift! I guess christmas creeped up on me this year, Between now and christmas I only have 3 days off! And only one of those falls before the date on which I need to hand over most of the gifts! Looks like I better get cracking! I have written a priority list so I know exactly what needs doing by when. Believe me, once Christmas is over I will be hitting you with many many things that I have made!
Anyway, I thought I would pop in and share with you some of the goals I set myself a few months back to reach by the end of the year, which I have yet to reach.
1. Complete or frog all historic WIP’s – I have a box full of half finished things. I would like to startvthe new year on a clear slate with no baggage left over from 2016.
2. Organise my Bullet Journal – I decided that I would like to design all of my own pages so by the end of the year all pages need to be ready so I can begin it on Jan 1st.
3. Looose 10kg. I have already lost 7 since I started about 2 months ago. Only 3 to go.
4. Finish GSE Christmas blanket. I am over half way through joining all of my squares together. I had hoped to finish it by december but life got in the way!
5. Reach 20 published patterns! So far I have published 12 patterns.I have 3 already ready, I just need to write them up. I have about 5 more ideas in my head too. I just need to get them out.
6. Reach 80 complete projects in my Ravelry library. I have 76 right now.
7. Reach 3000 views on my blog! I have 2805 so far so this shouldnt be too difficult, as long as I can get my act together and publish a few more bits!
8. Crochet 4 miles (tracked on Knitmeter). I am currently sitting on 3.24 miles with 4 more christmas presents to make.
I think I should be able to hit most of the targets. I have already acheived many of my targets for the year, so its just this last few I need to polish off! Wish me luck!