Finally Finished…

Look! I finally finished making this dino scoodie! Yahooooo! 

I have been working on this for a very long time. Like, since august 2015… but I finally finished it!

I followed this pattern.

I made a few modifications, namely I just used the claw pattern to create the spikes along the top.

What do you think! I am hoping the recipient likes it! It should be arriving with him any day now! 

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Finally Finished…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s