I thought, whilst I am busy moving and working on charity projects, I would actually sit down and write down my crafty plans for the rest of the year. So here they are:
1. I have already completed 2 Battersea doggy blankets. I am almost finished the 3rd. I would like to complete a 4th. I would also like to whip up a few toys for the kitties too. Then I will bundle all of this down to Battersea Dog and Cat Home.
2. I have just started my first preemie octopus. I am making the pattern up for myself and hope to have the pattern out soon. I hope to have made 4 octopusses by the end of the year.
3. I hope to have made a start on making flowers for my wedding day. I have bought the yarn and felt to start prototyping. I have a pinterest board set up for inspiration. I just need to sit down and start.
4. I hope to have made my first pair of socks. I have the patterns and some suitable yarn. I just need to get on and start.
5. I hope to have started to knit.
6. I would like to have designed some toys for my own cat!
Hopefully I will have some progress to report soon.