Yay! Thank you to Clear Water Craft for my nomination!
Here’s how it works:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
First up – the questions given to me:
1.What are your hobbies?
As well as crocheting, card making, baking and other generally crafty hobbies, I also like to read science fiction books, fly kites, take photographs, ride trains, visit museums, going to comedy math and science gigs and I play an awful lot of video games. You may be surprised to hear this, but I actually consider Video Gaming as my no.1 hobby!
2.What’s your favourite colour?
Purple, then green, then orange.
3. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Many things. I wanted to be the worlds strongest man or a wrestler, and actor or a singer.
4. Lunch and dinner, or dinner and tea?
Lunch and Dinner. I am as southern as they come.
5. Do you speak/sign any languages other than English?
I can say mouse and elephant in danish and wheres the toilet in finnish if that counts? No? Well I can speak a little french if I absoulely have to but I am really rusty as I stopped studying it about 10 years ago.
6. Do you have a favourite number?
I do indeed. In fact I have 2. 220 and 284. They are a mathematical rarity called amicable numbers. This means that if you take all of the numbers that multiply perfectly into 220 (1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 22, 44, 55 and 110) and add them all together they add up to 284. And if you take all of the numbers that multiply into 284 (1, 2, 4, 71 and 142), you get 220. The next closest example of this rarity is 1184 and 1210, and so far, the largest example to be found by mathematicians so far is so huge, that each number in the pair has 24073 digits! Wowza!
7. What’s your favourite smell, and why?
Cinnamon because it smells like all things Christmas!
8. Are you a book sniffer? (I know I’m not the only one!)
Not particularly. The smell of old books is interesting but I wouldnt say I go out of my way to sniff books.
9. Do you blog to a schedule or just whenever the muse takes you?
I try to do a couple a week, but creativity comes in peaks and troughs so sometimes there is a week between posts and sometimes there is barely an hour between!
10. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. If I was rich I could open a cat dog a goat sanctuary and do all the things I want to do to make the world a better place!
11. What’s your favourite type of weather?
I find the rain so romantic. Walking through the city at night, all of the twinkling lights reflected in the river and the puddles and on the shiny pavements, colourful brolleys bobbing along in the rain. And the streets are so much quieter and more serene! Its so beautiful!
Now for 11 facts about me!
1. I am mostly british but I am also part Danish.
2. I have a degree in television production
3. I work in the railway industry – I am a railway nerd and one day I hope to drive trains!
4. I collect beer matts
5. I also collect plush rainbow foloured alpaccas
6. My dream holiday is to Japan. I love all things japanese!
7. My favourite food is crisps
8. I have 6 tattoos with a 7th booked in for july
9. When I was a kid I was obsessed with the power rangers and backstreet boys
10. I once ate over 25 doughnuts in one sitting
11. I was going to be called Kitty Elisabeth but my dad decided at the last minute that he didint like it because all of his friends were suggesting I would get called kit kat at school and that was somehow a bad thing!
Now to nominate 9 other blogs – I tried for 11 but as it turns out I dont know that many! You dont have to respond if you dont want to!
Missys Crafty Mess
Knits and What Knots
Wee House Of Crochet
Craft and Other Crazy Plans
And Finally my questions for you:
1. What is your favourite food?
2. What got you into your chosen craft?
3. What were you obsessed with as a kid?
4. Do you collect anything?
5. Whats the strangest injury you have had?
6. What is your favourite time of year?
7. What is your happiest memory?
8. What did you want to be when you were a child?
9. Sweet or savoury?
10. Early Bird or Night Owl
11. What do you miss most about childhood?
Have fun all!